Built from scratch
As a front end developer, my speciality is taking a design concept (preferably layered Photoshop file) and developing a custom WordPress theme specifically to match your design. This type of work involves:
- Converting your design into HTML
- Setting up the CSS to match your design choices, fonts, colours, layouts, etc…
- Setting up the WordPress templates
- Setting up custom content types if needed
- Selecting the right plugins to assist or enhance your site (i.e. Yoast SEO plugin)
- Setting the database and WordPress on a test server
- Inputting all content and ensuring readability
- Testing the site at various breakpoints on the desktop, tablets and mobile phone
- Testing the site on various browsers
- Transferring the new website to the live server and launching
This custom designed website will be specifically made for your business.
Fixing broken themes
Why pay a developer when you can buy a theme for cheap? I can help you when things go wrong.
Free or purchased themes from one of the many foundries are built for the masses and generally contain 1000+ options making them awesome, but also very confusing. If you’ve installed a theme that you find difficult to use, bloated, slow or cumbersome, I can have a look and let you know what can be done.